2 and 2-1/2 in. (51 and 64 mm) Dial
• Corrosion Resistant Polycarbonate Case
• Indicating Gage and Limit Switch
• Switch Can Activate Alarms and/or Shut Down Equipment
• Critical/High Temperature Limit Switch Is Visible and Adjustable (Most Models)
• Contact(s) Isolated From Ground
Dial: White on black; U.S.A. standard scale is dual scale °F/°C; others available.
Case: Glass filled/Polycarbonate, corrosion-resistant; steel mounting clamp included.
Bezel: Polished stainless steel, standard; others are available.
Pointer: Tempered nickel silver; red tip.
Lens: Polycarbonate, high-impact.
Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm.
Capillary: PVC armored copper; 4 ft. (1.2 m). Stainless steel armor optional.
Sensing Bulb: Copper.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support