Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Reich ARCUSAFLEX couplings. The ARCUSAFLEX coupling (short form: AC) is a series of highly flexible rubber disc couplings for internal combustion engine drives.
The Reich ARCUSAFLEX ® flange coupling series covers a torque range from 210 Nm to 72,000 Nm making it the perfect coupling solution for nearly any application.
The Reich ARCUSAFLEX ® flange coupling series offers different dynamic torsional stiffnesses for optimizing the torsional vibration range. The flange connection dimensions of ARCUSAFLEX ® couplings comply predominantly with the SAE J 620 and DIN 6281 standards. Other flange dimensions or overall lengths can be provided on request.
Whether you are needing a replacement coupling, help troubleshooting your existing Reich coupling, or are interested in a brand new application; we're here to assist you every step of the way. Contact us today!
Reich ARCUSAFLEX Coupling Features:
- Very high torsional elasticity with a linear torsional deflection characteristic
- High torsional vibration and shock load damping capability
- Backlash-free torque transmission
- Ease of assembly thanks to the plug-in type design with ample axial float
- Compensation of major misalignments
- Torque limiting, protecting the drive from overload
Reich ARCUSAFLEX Standard Types:
- Type AC…F2
- Type AC…F2K
- Type AC…D F2
- Type AC-T…T
- Type AC…D TK
- Type AC…F2 DS
- Type AC…F2 with splined taper bush
- Type AC…F2 with electromagnetic coupling
- Type D2C “Your design”
- Type AC-T…F2
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support