Twiflex T30 Topdrive Caliper Brake
The Twiflex T30 is a pressure applied modular brake design, developed to provide a high braking force capacity from a compact assembly. It features a split housing for flexibility of mounting and accommodation of a variety of disc thicknesses.
Twiflex T30 Specs:
- 120 bar (1740 psi) operating pressure produces 25.4 kN (5710 lb) braking force
- Side or centre-mount arrangement
- Compact, robust housing design
- #4 SAE o-ring port per SAE J1926/1: 7/16-20
- Self-adjusting mechanism maintains a constant air gap for consistent response times
- Minimum disc diameter of 245 mm (9.6 in)
- Standard disc thickness 25.4 mm (1.0 in)
- Design operating range between from -20°C to +70°C (-4°F and 158°F)
- Custom levels of finish and protection available
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Twiflex Brakes products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.