Twin Disc MG-5091 Series Marine Gears
The Twin Disc MG-5091 series consists of two models being the MG-5091SC & MG-5091DC (MG5091SC & MG5091DC). Palmer Johnson is North America’s leading distributor for all of your MG-5091 marine gear transmission needs. Whether you are needing a replacement marine gear transmission, parts to do the repair yourself, or if you are wanting the factory trained technicians of PJ’s service department to rebuild your Twin Disc MG-5091 transmission, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today and you’ll be back up and running in no time!
MG-5091 SC & MG-5091 DC
- Vertical offset, cast iron housing
- Mechanical control valve
- Oil strainer
- SAE J617 housing no. 1
- SAE J617 housing no. 2
- Flexible coupling for 14” flywheel (SAE J620 size 355)
- Flexible coupling for 11.5” flywheel (SAE J620 size 290)
- Input flange for freestanding installation
- Electric control valve (12VDC or 24 VDC)
- Mechanical trolling valve
- Oil cooler with thermostatic bypass valve
- Oil filter mounted
- Companion flange/ bolts set
- Monitoring devices to customer’s specification
- Mounting brackets
- Live PTO:
- SAE J744 size 127-4, 32-4 (SAE “C”, 4-bolt, max. 592 Nm)
- Hydraulic clutchable PTO:
- SAE J744 size 127-4, 32-4 (SAE “C”, 4-bolt, max. 415 Nm)
- Shaft with key (max. 415 Nm)
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Maximum 447 kW (600 hp) @ 2600 RPM [Pleasure Craft Duty]
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Twin Disc products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.