Twin Disc MGX-5114DC Marine Transmission
Palmer Johnson is North America’s leading distributor for all of your Twin Disc MGX-5114DC (MGX5114DC) marine gear transmission needs. Whether you are needing a replacement marine gear transmission, parts to do the repair yourself, or if you are wanting the factory trained technicians of PJ’s service department to rebuild your Twin Disc MGX-5114DC transmission, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today and you’ll be back up and running in no time!
- Vertical offset, cast iron housing
- SAE J617 housing no. 1
- Electric GP-valve with manual override
- EC050 Profile module – interface for engagement signals
- Oil strainer and oil filter
- Flexible coupling for 14” flywheel (SAE J620 size 355)
- Input flange for freestanding installation
- Mechanical control valve
- EC050 E-Troll module – interface for engagement & trolling signals
- Harness with single point interface to Twin Disc EC300 control system
- Oil cooler with thermostatic bypass valve
- Companion flange/ bolts set
- Monitoring devices to customer’s specification
- Mounting brackets
- Live PTO:
- SAE J744 size 82-2, 16-4 (SAE “A”, 2-bolt, max. 58 Nm)
- SAE J744 size 101-2, 22-4 (SAE “B”, 2-bolt, max. 209 Nm)
- SAE J744 size 101-2, 25-4 (SAE “B-B”, 2-bolt, max. 338 Nm)
- SAE J744 size 127-4, 32-4 (SAE “C”, 4-bolt, max. 592 Nm)
- Hydraulic clutchable PTO:
- SAE J744 size 127-4, 32-4 (SAE “C”, 4-bolt, max. 600 Nm)
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Twin Disc products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.