Twin Disc Rockford power take-offs are the same great Rockford PTO that is now manufactured by Twin Disc. Palmer Johnson fully supports Rockford 108 PTO’s and offers new units, parts support, technical support, and service at one of our 8 service centers in North America.
Below is a list of the common Twin Disc Rockford 108 PTO assemblies along with known OEM part numbers. Give us a call today for further support on any of the below Rockford PTO’s.
Rockford BOM & Assembly Numbers: 4-30985, 4-30835, 4-30973, 4-31026, 4-24838, 4-30974, 4-30818, 4-90008, 4-15822, 4-30833, 4-10873, 4-16503, 4-18169, 4-37405, 4-25462, 4-30829
OEM Assembly Numbers:
- 4-30835 equals MTU Detroit Diesel P/N 23500865
- 4-31026 equals Wisconsin Motors/Continental Engines P/N WC328C1S1
- 4-30818 equals Ford Motor P/N D9JL7275A
- 4-30833 equals MTU Detroit Diesel P/N 23500866
- 4-10873 equals MTU Detroit Diesel P/N 5197886 & 05197886, Wisconsin Motors/Continental Engines P/N 63CLA217535
- 4-18169 equals American Road Machinery P/N A200269P61
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support