Twin Disc 7500 Series Transmission
TA90-7500 – Up to 1939 kW (2600 hp) at 1900 rpm
Designed to match engine life, the new 7500 Series automatic transmission consists of a 9-speed coaxial power-shift transmission and an advanced electronic control system, with a maximum gross input power rating up to 1939 kW (2600 hp) at 1900 RPM.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum housings reduce overall vehicle weight
- Does not require a torque converter, further contributing to overall weight savings
- Compact in size and able to fit between a mobile equipment’s frame rails
- Overall length of 1546 mm (61 in) provides narrow footprint
- Smaller gear ratio steps provide delivery of higher average power
- Less complicated plumbing makes it easier to fit into the cramped quarters of a frac rig
- Offers two live 149 kW PTOs
- Includes a torsional coupling
- Automatic electronic oil level system available
- In most cases, standard engine oil may be used, simplifying servicing requirements
- Designed to match engine life
- Made in America, the TA90-7500 transmission features the same reliability and robust design on which Twin Disc built its reputation
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Twin Disc products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.