TA90-7601 – Up to 1939kW (2600hp) at 1900 rpm
The 7601 Series transmission system consists of a 9 speed coaxial power-shift transmission and the advanced TDEC-500 electronic control system.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Features and Benefits
- Designed to match the engine life on pressure pumping rigs for oil and gas well stimulation. The robust, simplicity of the counter shaft design provides for an expected L10 life of 10,000 hours.
- Designed specifically for the pressure pumping market, the transmission does not require throttle dipping for any of the range to range shifts. It is designed to be power shifted under all loaded or unloaded situations.
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum housings to reduce overall vehicle weight.
- Automated line test/hydraulic pressure test for pressure pumping applications.
- Does not require a torque converter, further contributing to overall weight savings.
- Compact in size and able to fit between the frame rails of mobile equipment.
- Small and evenly spaced gear ratio steps ensure that well pressure does not drop during gear shifts.
- Simple plumbing to ease installation in the cramped quarters of a pressure pumping rig.
- In most cases uses the same oil as the engine, simplifying onsite fluids logistics and servicing requirements.
- Includes a highly flexible coupling to reduce the damaging effects of the torsional excitations by the engine and piston pump.
- Internal brake capability to hold the output shaft when not pumping.
- Oil fill port and sight glass are co-located, making oil fills a one person operation.
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Twin Disc products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.