Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Wichita AirMaKKs SSB Brakes. The Wichita AirMaKKs SSB are spring set brakes designed to provide low speed braking assistance. The Wichita AirMaKKs SSB Brakes are offered in 19, 25, 36, and 48 inch sizes.
Whether you are needing genuine Wichita parts, service manuals or parts lists, or you are wanting one of our factory trained technicians to repair your Wichita AirMaKKs SSB Brake; we’ve got you covered. Contact the Wichita Brake experts today!
The Wichita AirMaKKs SSB Brakes are found in a wide array of applications including conveyors, cranes, and drawworks where they serve as a main brake that provides both parking and emergency stop braking functions.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Wichita AirMaKKs SSB Brake Product Features
- Air cooled, spring-set air tube release high torque brake
- Marine version designed to withstand the highly corrosive environment of an offshore deck area where sea spray and direct seawater splash is prevalent
- Three-part epoxy marine grade paint and engineered corrosion resistant coatings for added protection on offshore rig applications
- Utilizes basic AquaMakks brake case with torque plates installed instead of water jackets
- Optional Stainless Steel torque plates can be added to the AirMaKKs SSB Brakes for marine deck applications where sea spray and direct seawater splash are prevalent.
- Available in the 19,25, 36 & 48 inch sizes