Proud to share that Palmer Johnson Enterprises, comprised of Palmer Johnson Power Systems, Trident Engineered Solutions, Hamilton Engine, has been named a finalist for the KHL Group Diesel Progress 2020 Summit Awards Employer of the Year! Cheers to the great people that made this nomination possible.
The following information was provided by Diesel Progress.
Employer of the Year Award
The employer of the year award will recognize a company in the engine and drivetrain industry that has excelled in its role as an employer. Judges will consider a company’s efforts in workforce development, including training, apprenticeships, recruitment, diversity, sustainability and human resources. The award is targeted at engine manufacturers, distributors, drivetrain components suppliers, OEMs, as well as companies active in the development of hybrid, electrification and other new power technologies."
The finalists are:
Drivetrain Component of the Year
Employer of the Year
- Palmer Johnson Enterprises, Sun Prairie, Wis.
- SRC Corp., Springfield, Mo.
Electric or Hybrid Application/Component of the Year Sponsored by Dana Inc.
- FPT Industrial S.P.A., Zero emissions system for power generation
- Romotech, ROHYB hybrid generator set
- Meritor Inc., 14Xe eAxle
Engine Distributor of the Year
- DiPerk Power Solutions, Peterborough, UK
- Engines Inc., Jonesboro, Ark.
- Industrias Ivor S.A. Casa Inglesa, Bogota, Columbia
- Power Torque Engineering Ltd., Coventry, UK
- Superior Diesel, Rhinelander, Wis.
Engine of the Year Under 175 HP
Engine of the Year Over 175 HP Sponsored by Hengst Filtration
- Deutz, TCD 5.2
- John Deere, 13.6 L
- Kubota Engine America, V5009
- Volvo Penta, D4 and D6 marine propulsion systems
New Power Technology
- Dana Inc., TM4 IPM on-engine generator
- Hatz Diesel, flywheel integrated permanent magnet generator sets
- Isuzu Diesel, 4HV1 alternative fuel engines