Durst Geared Single 1PD09 Pump Drives
Palmer Johnson is North America’s leading authorized Durst distributor. We are the product experts for the Durst 1PD09 pump drives with the product knowledge and vast inventory to help you with any size job for your Durst pump drive, often referred to as a Durst gearbox.
Whether you are needing parts, a replacement pump drive, or would like our factory trained technicians to repair your pump drive for you, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today and your machine will be back up and running in no time!
• Modular Design – bearings and gears are self contained within the housings. Adapter groups are not required for assembly of gearbox.
• SOS Spur Gears – (solid on shaft) one-piece gear/shaft design provides consistent and uniform alignment. Reduces the total number of parts. One-piece design simplifies assembly.
• Improved Durability over legacy designs – oil passages built into the housings, along with bearing design, create constant oil flow across splines and through bearings, resulting in longer trouble-free operation. This wet spline feature is patented (No. 7,152,711).
• Simplicity – the single seal, bearing, gear, and adapter group design, already available across the entire Durst Pump Drive product line.
• Single Output
• 9” Drop Gear Centers
• 815 Hp @ 2500 rpm
• 1,710 lb-ft Torque
• Ratios from 1:1 to 2:1
• Dimensions: 7.6”D x 16.6”W x 25.6”H (see reverse side for details)
• Designed to SAE and AGMA standards
• Estimated Weight: 325 lbs.
Common Assembly Numbers & Part Numbers
We can provide you with a parts list, service manual, or drawings for your Durst 1PD09 pump drive.
D14701, D15139, D15143, D15847, D14845, D14673, D14815ABS, D15312, D15501, D14795, D15808, D14947, D14948, D15830, D15941, D15192, D15311, D15348, D15812, D15030, D15045, D13926, D15338