Durst pump drives run cooler, last longer and are quick and easy to service. The Durst off highway patented pump pad design keeps oil constantly flowing through the bearing and provides for wet spline operation, even at startup. All Durst pump drives and Durst gearboxes incorporate class 10 spur gears that run on heavy-duty ball bearings. They also feature an internal spline, which, with a spline adaptor, are compatible with any SAE pump shaft and offer quieter operation.
- Quick Ship – Modified Standards
- Patented Modular Design
- Compact Package Size
- Cast Iron Housing
- AGMA Class 10 Gearing
- One-Piece Gear and Shaft Design
- Wide Range of Ratios
- Patented Wet Spline Connection; Patent No. 7,152,711
- Drop-in Replacement for Most Applications
Electric Pump Drive
Hybrid Pump Drive
Single Pump Drive
Two Pump Drive
Three Pump Drive
Four Pump Drive
Inline Three & Four Pump Drives
Legacy Pump Drives
Looking for parts?
We carry all of them, too. Thousands of parts in stock, ready to ship.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Durst Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty