Funk 57000 Four Pump Drive
Palmer Johnson is an authorized Funk service center and distributor. We maintain an extensive inventory of Funk 57000 Four pump drive parts along with factory trained technicians that can get you back up and running in no time. Contact the experts today to learn more about how we can help you with your Funk 57000 four pad pump drive needs.
With more than 5,000 pump drive configurations up to 708 kW (950 hp), we are sure to have the pump drive that meets your needs. Our application engineers provide support to help you choose the best pump drive for your application.
We use the latest manufacturing technology to ensure we deliver the highest quality products for you.
Whether you need a new pump drive or service support on an existing drive, our modular assembly system and experienced regional distribution network lets us get you what you need fast.
Getting the most out of your equipment depends on close integration between all components. Our application experts can help integrate your entire system from the engine to the pump drives, powershift transmissions, HMD transmissions, planetary drives, and inboard planetary axles.
- Ball bearings include a built-in oil reservoir in the outer race to provide uninterrupted lubrication.
- Viton® shaft seals provide long life in high-temperature applications.
- Engine housing adapters are available for a variety of flywheel sizes.
- Cast iron housings are built to withstand hard use in tough applications.
- Dedicated pathways provide lubrication to bearings and splines.
- Internal spline adapters make it quick and easy to configure pump drives to a variety of applications.
- High quality spur gears provide quiet operation and allow the use of ball bearings.
- Wet splines provide a long, trouble-free life.
- Pump adapter plates can be easily changed for use with different pump sizes.
Assembly & Model Numbers
5714, 5714C, 5714P, 5714R, 5714C2414F, 5714P1804A, 5714RSDK4A, 5714PND14A, 5714P1124A, 5714C2414B, YZ19245, YZ19546, YZ19548, YZ19637, YZ20163, YZ20185, YZ20192, YZ20480,
Gear Centers 14'' or 16''
Approximate dry weight 318-418 kg (700-920 lbs)
Flywheel covers SAE 0, 1, or 2
Max input power* 708 kw (950 hp)
Max output power (per pump pad) 522 kw (700 hp)
Max input torque* 2712 Nm (2000 lb-ft)
Max output torque 2712 Nm (2000 lb-ft)
Max input/output speed 2500 rpm