Palmer Johnson is an authorized Funk dealer and service center. Palmer Johnson maintains an extensive inventory of Funk units and genuine replacement parts to support Funk transmissions, axles, planetary gears and pump drives.
John Deere Coffeyville Works (JDCW) has a rich history. In 1941, brothers Howard and Joe Funk moved from Akron, Ohio to Coffeyville, Kansas and started Funk Manufacturing Company. Funk Manufacturing Company was purchased by Gardner-Denver in 1969 eventually merging with Cooper Industries ten years later. In 1989 Funk Manufacturing Company was purchased by John Deere and in 2005 became known as John Deere Coffeyville Works
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Funk Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty