Funk Electric Pump Drives
The Funk Electric Pump Drives are designed, tested, and manufactured to withstand the same harsh operating environments as all Funk components. The Electric Pump Drive assembly utilizes an eDrive as the power input to a Funk 28000 series pump drive configured to meet your application requirements.
Palmer Johnson offers application support from the beginning design phases all the way to installation in your machine. Contact our pump drive experts for further support with a Funk electric pump drive.
- Option for 100 or 200 eDrive model depending on power level required
- Pump drive optionality of 2 or 3 open pads for mounting pumps
- Multiple gear ratios available for Electric Pump Drives.
- The optional side drain for the 3 pad EPD is not available due to interference.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Funk Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty