Funk 2000 Powershift Transmission
Flexible drive types
- The 2000 Series has the input drive options demanded by most industrial applications. Torque converter, HMD, and HMD/converter are all available, giving you the flexibility to design your machine to fit the market you're targeting.
- This output shaft option is a must for 4WD towing vehicles that operate on high traction surfaces. Unnecessary tire wear will be stopped in its tracks with the only limited slip differential in the industry.
Electric control valves
- This type of transmission shift control is your best option for vehicles destined for remote locations. Electric control offers the vehicle design flexibility of electronic controls and the easy serviceability of mechanical control.
- Engine – SAE #3 standard (SAE #2 optional) dry converter housing with flex plate converter drive. Side-mounting pads are recommended for engine/transmission cradle-mounting
- Midship – Side-mounting pads and input bill (engine-mounted torsional damper required
- Remote – Two side-mounting pads (engine-mounted torque converter PTO with charge pump required)
- Fully modulated, oil-cooled, multidisc, and hydraulic-actuated.