No other marine surface drives match the speed, efficiency, and dependability of Twin Disc Arneson Surface Drives. Their surface-piercing propeller design cuts underwater drag 50% over conventional submerged propeller systems, cutting fuel use and costs. Only the propeller blades and a protective skeg contact the water—for quicker acceleration, higher speed, and a better payload-to-power ratio.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Arneson Surface Drives Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty