Austart Turbine Air Starters
Palmer Johnson is an authorized Austart distributor and we are your go-to source for Austart Turbine Air Starters. Contact the experts today to learn more about how we can assist you!
Austart Turbine Air Starters for diesel and gas-powered engines are the latest range of Air Starters designed for general industrial and hazardous environments. Austart Turbine starters contain no rubbing parts eliminating the need for lubrication and extending the duration between servicing. They are designed to withstand harsh environments such as underground coal mines and Oil & Gas installations. Austart Turbine Air Starters conform to the most stringent safety standards, including ATEX certification.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Austart Air Starters Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty