Palmer Johnson is an authorized Funk service center and distributor. We maintain an extensive inventory of Funk 1400 SWEDA TeamMate II axle parts along with factory trained technicians that can get you back up and running in no time. Contact the experts today to learn more about how we can help you with your Funk 1400 SWEDA TeamMate II axle needs.
Pro Tip: The quickest way to identify your Funk 1400 SWEDA TeamMate II axle is to provide the serial number that is listed on the axle’s data tag. There are two different serial number formats and they are PEAG25XXXXXXX & ROAG25XXXXXXX with the “x” being a numerical digit.
- Dual and wide tires can help in such situations, but they create additional demands on the axle—and that's where SWEDA comes in. SWEDA helps to leave only a minimum footprint without sacrificing rugged performance.
- Greater flange-to-flange length
- Larger axle shaft size
- Increased outboard bearing capacity
- Metal-to metal face seal to prevent oil leakage and keep debris out
- Inboard planetary final drive design
- Increases tire size flexibility since the planetary does not compete for wheel space
- Enables a wider variety of acceptable track widths than outboard designs
- One integral oiling and cooling system
- Independent or dual service brake actuation
- Spiral bevel gear set design allows bi-directional operation
- Input housings designed for use with oscillation hardware
- Spring applied hydraulic release or manually applied park brakes are available on fixed mounted axles
- Inboard wet brakes increase reliability and provide spark-free operation for regulatory compliance in hazardous environments
- Inboard planetary design reduces heat transfer to tires
- One oil supply is used for all planetary, brake and differential components, for better component cooling
- Peak output torque: 47,400 Nm (42,000 in-lb)
- Peak Vertical Load: 300,000 N (67,000 lb)
- Reduction ratios: 27.927:1 - 30.578:1
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support