Torsion Control Products
Palmer Johnson is a proud authorized distributor for Torsion Control Products (TCP). Torsion Control Products has been a leader in providing custom engineered spring couplings for a wide range of powertrain applications. These couplings address the torsional characteristics unique to the newest tier of engines which produce more power in smaller packages at lower operating speeds.
Whether you are looking for a torsional coupling on a new application, or you are replacing an existing TCP coupling on your machinery, you've come to the right place. Contact us today to get started with a new Torsion Control Products spring coupling!
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Torsion Control Products Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty