Veth Propulsion has a long history of successful installations of its innovative products in commercial vessels, both inland and offshore, as well as in dredging and mega yacht vessels. The company engineers and manufactures azimuth rudder propellers, thrusters and marine electronics, and is a supplier and servicer of diesel engines and generator sets. Since 1951, its quality equipment has been widely respected by shipyards and naval architects worldwide. The company was acquired by Twin Disc, Inc. in 2018 and continues to expand its worldwide sales and service network.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Veth Propulsion Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty