Palmer Johnson Power Systems is a trusted Twin Disc distributor and is proud to offer the newest marine electronic control system, the EC600PC.
The EC600PC brings a new level of vessel control, functionality, and installation flexibility to all marine applications.
Its compact, streamlined control module requires only minimal cabling and allows for easier design integration and faster, lower-cost installation. The smaller size and transmission-mounted design permit greater flexibility and space for installing other below-deck equipment. The ease and economy of incorporating the EC600PC into virtually any vessel also contribute to system reliability, reduced maintenance, and simplified servicing.
- EJS®and EPS ready
- Dynamic positioning (DP) integration ready
- Independent CAN station busses provide maximum redundancy and reliability
- Additional isolated CAN bus for communication between multiple EC600PCs
- Dual power inputs
- Computer-based setup and diagnostics
- Minimal manual setup required with SmartChipTM interface
- Interface for all electronically governed engines
- Throttle limit and clutch disable modes
- Fault/event logging with expanded data. In addition to faults/events logged in control memory, each transmission has a SmartChipTM which records service, operation and fault data
- Shaft brake control interface
- Stabilizer disable interface
- Station lockout and transfer options
- Operates with EC300 digital control heads
- RoHS compliant
- Suitable for up to six shaft lines and six control stations
- Type approvals and unit certification by major marine survey societies is available
- Commercial vessels
- Military vessels
- Pleasure craft