The current HamiltonJet waterjet range includes models for power inputs from 150 to 3000kW, for vessels typically up to 60 meters long. All models include features such as integral intake and transition duct for easy installation, as well as steering and reverse components. All but the smallest units include fully integrated hydraulic reverse systems with jet-driven hydraulic pump, control valves & oil-cooler cast into the waterjet intake.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
HamiltonJet Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty