Wichita Clutch Air-Cooled & Spring Set Brakes
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the full product listing of Wichita air brakes and Wichita spring set brakes. From Wichita brake parts support, Wichita brake manuals, technical support, replacement units, and the factory trained technicians to repair your Wichita air brake; we’ve got you covered from all angles. Contact the Wichita Brake experts today!
Wichita air brakes and Wichita spring set brakes are designed for dry running with full circle gear tooth friction disc. They are designed to stop, control and hold a member of the drive train. The standard size range of Wichita air brakes or spring set brakes is from 6" (150mm) to 60" (1500mm) in diameter in 1, 2, 3 or 4 plate units. Also available are spring set air released brakes for fail-safe applications. Whether your requirements are through-shaft or end-shaft mounting, Wichita Clutch has the brake or clutch to suit your application.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Wichita Clutch Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty