ZF Off-Highway Axles
ZF axles are commonly found in Terex, John Deere, CNH, Lull, SkyTrak and Moxy off-highway equipment including backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, telehandlers, articulating dump trucks, tow tractors, log skidders, wheeled excavators, motor graders, mixer trucks and lift trucks.
Palmer Johnson is an authorized ZF Off-Highway service center and distributor. We maintain an extensive inventory of ZF axle parts and have factory trained technicians that can get you back up and running in no time. Contact the experts today to learn more about how we can help you with your ZF Off-Highway axle needs.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
ZF Off-Highway Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty