Palmer Johnson is an authorized ZF Off-Highway service center and distributor. Palmer Johnson maintains an extensive inventory of new parts and components, as well as remanufactured units such as transmissions, axles, and mixer drives.
ZF transmissions and axles are commonly found in Terex, John Deere, CNH, Lull, SkyTrak, JLG, JCB, CAT, Hyundai, Fiat-Allis, LuiGong, Kalmar, Liebherr, Versatile and Moxy off-highway equipment including backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, telehandlers, articulating dump trucks, tow tractors, log skidders, wheeled excavators, motor graders, mixer trucks and lift trucks.
ZF’s roots run deep in the drivetrain components industry, with the company getting its’ start in 1915. Since then, ZF has grown into a world leader in off highway transmissions and axles that are used in a variety of industries including construction, agriculture, and aerial equipment. The company is commonly abbreviated to ZF, but is also known as ZF Friedrichshafen AG, ZF Group, Zahnradfabrik Friedrichshafen, and ZF Passau GmbH.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
ZF Off-Highway Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty