ZF Off-Highway Transmissions
Palmer Johnson is an authorized ZF Off-Highway service center and distributor. Palmer Johnson maintains an extensive inventory of ZF transmission and axle components, remanufactured transmissions and axles and ZF mixer drive components and units.
ZF transmissions and axles are commonly found in Terex, John Deere, CNH, Lull, SkyTrak, JLG and Moxy off-highway equipment including backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, telehandlers, articulating dump trucks, tow tractors, log skidders, wheeled excavators, motor graders, mixer trucks and lift trucks.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
ZF Off-Highway Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty